Commercial Gas Water Heater Signs Not To Ignore:
1. The smell of gas permeates through the office. If you smell gas, call your gas company right away. They will come out and evaluate your situation.
2. No hot water coming through at all.
3. Pilot light is not lit.
4. Pilot light definitely lights, but then it does not stay on once the gas control valve is released
5. Your burner doesn’t come on.
6. Insufficient hot water.
7. Leaking faucets.
8. Dip tube broke or fell off.
9. Gas water heater has a frequent discharge from TP/relief valve.
10. Popping noise or a banging type of noise occurs.
11. Smelly hot water.
12. Tank leaks.
Search online for a plumbing company. You will want one you can trust for all your commercial repairs. When I say all, that would include installation, maintenance and even upgrades. So many things can go wrong. You need to be prepared to have an expert available for drain cleaning, sewer repairs, hot water system repairs, etc. Let’s not forget Preventative Maintenance as well. pittsburgh seo company
It is important to choose a company who is available for emergencies anytime — day or night. Be sure to qualify the company first making sure they are licensed and insured. Ask if they participate in on-going training. Continuing education is extremely important. When you have a business, you really need to know there is